How often can the generations get together and do something really special to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, family reunion or exam success?
Maybe you just fancy a change from the routine of family life. Whatever the reason, Arena can promise a family day out filled with exciting activities that will be remembered for a very long time.
Whether it is a bonding day for Dads, Lads and Daughters, a treat from Mum to the kids or Grandparents taking the family out, Arena has a wide range of fun outdoor activities including the 4x4 driving, the quads, team tasks, the assault course, clay pigeon shooting, orienteering and paintballing.
Some of the past groups have included:
- Clay Pigeon Shooting for a 70th birthday with 3 generations taking part
- Dads and Lads Stag weekends!
- Paintballing and quads
- Grandparents and 3 generations for quads â€“ Granny was 80 and had a great time!
- Mums, sons and daughters on the quads
- Auntie treating her godson and friends for quads
- Dads v Lads on the Team Tasks and Assault Course
- Granddad and grandson for quads
Is your family up to the challenge? Will youth win out over experience? No doubt the younger generation will want to show what they are made of but it is often the experience and skill of the senior team that wins through.
And if you want to finish off with a BBQ or picnic, the facilities are available to use.
Our Family Events are designed and priced to cater for groups that include a significant proportion of under 18s. If your Family Group consists largely (or wholly) of adults please refer to our Adult Events.
If you are unsure, please call us on 01580 879614 and we can discuss the most suitable events for your group.